Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Purpose

Greetings from the Desert of Southern Utah. My name is Jerry Banks, I am a sales rep for Kapitol Reef Aquatics. We market the Kapitol Reef snorkel that was invented by Dr. Mark Johnson. It is the only pressure regulated duel tube snorkel in the world. On a future blog I will post the story behind the Kapitol Reef snorkel. In the mean time, if you ever get the opportunity to try the Kapitol Reef snorkel you should. With the extra oxygen that you get you will by able to stay in the water much longer and enjoy that world under the surface of the ocean. And what a world it is........ That said this blog will be dedicated to sharing the best snorkel places in the Caribbean sea. From the Bahama's to Trinidad and Tobago and everywhere in between. If you follow you will be introduced to shop owners and excursion operators that can and will show you incredable vista's of the world beneath the surface of that vast Ocean out there.

I know, I am from the Utah desert and what do I know about the ocean? Well follow along and see if there are not some surprises from this desert rat and land lubber. Just know this, I spend 60% of my time working on some Caribbean Island. I know it is a drag but as they say...."someone has to do it!"

So I invite you to follow along as we explore snorkeling in the Caribbean with the BEST snorkel equipment invented.... The Kapitol Reef snorkel, mask and Fins.

1 comment: