Monday, June 8, 2009

A snorkeling Treasure

While at Montego Bay in Jamaica recently I found these the two shells shown in this picture. I found other conge shells in ST. Thomas however there it was illigal to take them. In Jamaica it is legal and so I got this large shell. It is a treasure to me. I have spent many hours in my life looking for something more that small shells at the beach. And it feels like I hit the mother load in Jamaica. It is great to be able to stay in the water long enough to find such a treasure. Thank You Dr. Johnson for Inventing the Kapitol Reef snorkel so that I was comfortable enough to stay in the water long enough to find this treasure.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link to that site I was telling you about.

    http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-not-selfish-if-im-giving-haterz.html

    This is her latest giveaway post so you can see how she does them. Keep in mind, she's not actually a real person. The blog is aimed at poking fun at the vapid utah mother blog phenomenon, which has quite a cult following. You can see she has over 1600 comments from people trying to win something - and many of them really do click on the links to sponser sites. This one's actually a really great giveaway. She has had slightly lamer things before (coupons, counseling sessions, etc.) and there are still people gunning to win, just so they can say they won something. Anyway, thought you might like to check it out. Good to have you back!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete