Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Look close at this one. This fish, name unknown by me, looks alot like the grass.





This is a 1 1/2" shell that was moving, Look close on the right you will see legs



A Baby stingray. Colored to match is surroundings




This is a Lion Fish. If he pokes you with one of those feather



looking things it is instant agonizing pain. Highly poison es.



But it looks cool. The garbage in the bottom of the ocean is not



Pretty.




















Blue and Red Kapitol Reef snorkel sets. They look good in the water.



















































































3 comments:

  1. You are getting some great pics! I'm glad the camera is working out for you. :) That poisonous freaks me out. I think they are like underwater tarantulas! The first fish was fascinating. I blew up the picture really big so I could get a better look at it and it was really incredible. I can't believe you even noticed it. Plus, I love the pictures of you and Debbie. Too too cute. I love you guys. Thanks for so many fun posts! Keep 'em up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gald debbie was able to go with you this time, what fun you must be having. We miss you guys. Great pics of the sea life you have been seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like so much fun!! i wish i could come!! love you!

    ReplyDelete