Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cabo Pulma..... North of Cabo San Lucas

The Newest Kapitol Reef dealer, Eco Adventures of Cabo Pulma!! You have to go see Cabo Pulma if you want to see the best snorkeling on your Cabo San Lucas Trip. If you go to Cabo Pulma I mean WHEN you visit Cabo Pulma contact Eco Adventures, they can take you snorkeling, diving and feed you.
Welcome to Cabo Pulma, what a beautiful place in the world. Get into the ocean and see the beauty of the Sea of Cortez. Cabo Pulma in a Mexico National Park in the Sea. Take the time to Visit. A very Eco friendly place.

Do you recognize that face? If so let me know on comments. If you are right you might win a prize. And look he is smart enough to use the Kapitol Reef equipment!


Look at this smart guy using the Kapitol Reef snorkel. Going deep at Cabo Pulma, it is Brad Thomas.



Look at that Star Fish. There were alot of them at this location in Cabo Pulma





This fish is laying on the rock trying to hide from us. My son Ben pointed it out to me.








Under the surface at Cabo Pulma

3 comments:

  1. I know I know...its benny boy...what do I win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin Gerald Banks. ps Jenny is just trying to start rumors, that aren't true, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so lucky!! you have the BEST job ever!!

    ReplyDelete